Ox-Bow Winter Course Registration
Ox-Bow's Winter Session runs from January 7 - 20, 2018. Students must take winter courses for credit and stay on campus while attending.
Registration is not an automated process. Ox-Bow's Registrar will process registrations in the order they are received and will email you confirming your status. Please make sure you are aware of the drop policy before submitting this form.
SAIC Undergraduate/ Post-Bac
Two Week Tuition: $4,656
Two Week Tuition: $4,875
Room & Board (housing & meals)
Two Weeks: $1,150
Please read carefully, Ox-Bow's drop policy is not the same as SAIC's drop policy.
To drop a course, students must submit the request in writing to using Ox-Bow's online drop form. Call (800) 318-3019 for more information. Simply not attending does not constitute a drop. Additionally, it is not possible to drop an Ox-Bow course through the SAIC Portal or through the SAIC Registrar.
The following drop fees will be assessed dependent on when you drop your course:
- From the first day of registration until 4:30 pm on December 8th: Students will receive a full refund minus a $250 drop fee and any associated lab fees.
- If you drop after December 8th: No refunds will be given. Drops due to an unforeseen emergency (i.e. hospitalization, etc.) are eligible to be contested through the School of the Art Institute of Chicago's Refund Review Board. Proper documentation is required and refunds are typically partial. Please contact Ox-Bow’s registrar at email@example.com or (800) 318-3019 for further information.
Have questions or need help with registration? Call us at 1.800.318.3019 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
SAIC (FOR CREDIT) STUDENT PAYMENT
SAIC students will be billed directly by SAIC. Charges will appear on your Peoplesoft account. You can make payments:
By cash, check or money order
Mail payments to SAIC Bursar’s Office (SAIC Bursar's Office37 S. Wabash Ave., suite 711Chicago, IL 60603)
- In person payment to Bursar’s Office (M-F, 11:30 am- 4:30 pm)
- Please note all cash and money orders should be made payable to The School of the Art Institute of Chicago (SAIC).
By credit card
- CASHNet: Login to SAIC Self-Service and click on CASHNet
For further information on Work Scholarship, please click here.