Join us for CampLIFE, November 5-6th!
We hope you can join us for a quintessential Ox-Bow experience—making art, hiking, canoeing, eating and drinking the best of our region, and lingering late by the fire pit—all while supporting our scholarships and programming!
November 5-6 (Saturday 9 am - Sunday 3 pm)
· Art classes and fun camp activities, including canoe rides, hikes, meadow games and bonfires
· CampFIRE event featuring autumnal appetizers, an open bar and gourmet stews from Virtue Farms and The Southerner. Sponsored by Virtue Cider, The Mermaid Bar and Grill, The Southerner, and Saugatuck Brewing Company
· Saturday night accommodations in the Ox-Bow Inn
· Music at the Fire-Pit
· All meals included: breakfast, lunch, dinner (and, of course, the famous toast bar)
· All the fun of CampLIFE, but you can sleep at home and come back on Sunday morning!
(Note: CampLIFE tickets are limited to 30!)