Join us around the Ox-Bow fireplace in 2018 for our newest community program!
January 25, February 22, March 29, April 26
What is Campfire Download?
- A casual, fun, and free event series created to engage the community in creative sharing through short presentations
- An opportunity for anyone to present their ideas, work, or inspirations to a friendly audience
- Anyone of any age and background can give a presentation about anything they love
How can I present?
- The presentation format is 20 images, each auto-advancing after 20 seconds, with the presenter talking along with the images.
- You can present on anything from your road trip through the Southwest to a DIY home project, as long as it’s something you really care about.
- We will have 8 to 10 presenters at each event. If you are interested in presenting please contact Shanna Shearer at firstname.lastname@example.org, or 269-857-5811.
Please join us either as a presenter or as a part of our audience.
Light refreshments will be served!